welcome.
Hello lovelies! You are now viewing.. 
Please tag before you leave. :)
|
"If you give up, no one can help up you. But if you want to keep building your future, then no one can stop you either." - Kim Jaejoong
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 1:22 AM | 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Hello guys! It's been quite some times since I last blogged right? Hehe. Well, I'm quite surprised that though I didn't update my blog for weeks, my blog views have increased greatly! This is really incredible. Haha. Thanks Readers for spending your time reading my post and viewing my blog alright! *flying kisses* HAHA. Anyway, recently, my sis and I opened a blogshop that sells many accessories, wallets and also Cartoon Foldable Water Bottle! Check out our blog at http://shopparadise.weebly.com, and also our Twitter and Facebook! For Facebook, just type in "Shop Paradise" on the Search corner and we will appear! :D Also, we do have a Page on Facebook too! Search for us! :) Do support us okay! If we have lots of buyers, I will consider putting Kpop albums in. So do support us! Oops, I forget to say. It's for Singaporeans only. Sorry about that. We'll consider again whether shall we accept overseas orders alright. :) Shall end my post here. Goodnight Sweeties, and Always keep the Faith and trust God! :) |