welcome.
Hello lovelies! You are now viewing.. 
Please tag before you leave. :)
|
"People say there is no such thing as everlasting love, they don't have the faith. But once true love comes, you'll know it." - Hey! Girl #TVXQquotes
Monday, June 27, 2011 @ 9:22 PM | 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Harrooooooooo. :D It's the first day of school today, so how's everybody? :) Well, for me, it's kinda boring today, so yeah~~ Uhmm.. I still can't believe it's the start of school man! I feels like i'm still having a holiday. Well seriously, why can't Singapore be like other country who has 4 seasons? They have 3 months of Summer holiday man. *jealous* Okay, let me share some things with you guys. ;) Yesterday, JYJ from TVXQ held a encore concert in Gwangju. I think most of you won't be interested in them, but honestly, they're really great you know. Their vocals and dances are really great. :D Check out some of their live performances. :) You guys can check out their recorded songs on YouTube to see whether it sounds alike too! :D I bet the results won't disappoint you. ;) |